Prof K V S Hari had a visit from the following members to ECE, IISc Bangalore on 30 Nov:
- Karen McLuskie, Deputy Director for Technology, British High Commission New Delhi
- David Russell, Head of Communications, British High Commission New Delhi
- Rebecca Fairbairn, Director, UKRI India
- Arina Cosac, Senior Programme Manager, UKRI India
We had several colleagues of ECE and some BTIRC PIs attend the meeting. We made a presentation on our 5G Testbed and BTIRC activities followed by a visit to the 5G lab where we presented the following demos:
- mm-Wave link using a 64-element array at the transmitter and a 2-element receiver with a 64-QAM signal.
- OAI based sub-6GHz, 5G over-the-air links using USRPs
- video demo of remote driving of a vehicle as a V2X application
- AR/VR demo from BTIRC’s activities.
This was followed by a discussion about UKI-FNI activities.